Maxima Z PETROL
Bigger Size. Bigger Earnings.
The Maxima Z is a superior 3W which offers best-in-class performance, durability & comfort. With its bigger size, the riders can enjoy greater earnings than normal 3Ws.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black Yellow
WHAT POWERS THE Maxima Z PETROL
Maximize earnings with a 236cc DTS-i engine that produces 8.19kW and torque of 20.45Nm to power extra trips with full cargo or passenger payloads.
Go maintenance-free for up to 100,000 kms with a high-tech CV shaft that endures heavy duty performance.
10” tyres with front fork
Superior car-like comfort from 10” tyres, with a first-in-class front fork that improves the experience for both the driver and passengers.
Make room for your cargo on the Maxima Z in three easy steps. Simply unzip the back hood, open the rear door and fold the passenger seat inward. You’re all ready for a full cargo-load, putting up storage space to 800 litres.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four stroke, Forced cooled SI
- Max Power: 8.19 KW @ 4500 rpm
- Max Torque: 20.45 Nm @ 3500 rpm
- Displacement: 236.2 cc
- Max Speed:60 km/h
- Bore x Stroke:67 mm X 67 mm
- Transmission:Constant mesh, Manually operated 4 forward & 1 reverse
- Clutch:Wet Multi-Disc Clutch
Brakes & Tyres
- Tyre Front: 4.00 - 10, 6 P.R.
- Tyre Rear: 4.00 - 10, 6 P.R.
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic expanding friction shoe type
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic expanding friction shoe type
- Wheel Base: 2000 mm
- Frame Type: Monocoque chassis with central beam and cross member welded
- Length x Width x Height: 2825 mm x 1350 mm x 1780 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Suspension Front: Fork with Leading Arm and Anti-dive link, twin Hydraulic shock absorbers and Helical springs
- Kerb Weight: 420 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 8 L
- Suspension Rear: Independently sprung rear wheels by trailing arms with helical springs and hydraulic shock absorbers
- System: 12 Volts DC -ve earth
- Battery: 12V, 32 AH
- Horn: 12V, Low Tone (LT)
- Tail Lamps: 12 V, 21W
- Reverse Lamp: 12 V, 10W
- Wiper motor: Single speed, Rated voltage 12 Volts
- Head Lamps: 12 35/35W